For more information about the cookies that we store and how to enable, disable and remove them, please read our cookie statement.
It is important to PYTHIAN to treat your personal data safely. We ensure that any data we have of you is properly secured. We continually adapt our security and pay close attention to what can go wrong. We also offer our website via a secured connection. This connection is indicated by a green lock in the address bar in most internet browsers. Any personal data that you provide via the website is sent with an encryption. This makes it more difficult for malicious parties to intercept your personal data. We also work hard internally to securely process your personal data.
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites that link to our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties treat your personal data reliably and securely. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of the website in question before making use of these websites.
Your personal data may be shared with third parties for the following reasons:
- We have hired them to support us;
- This is necessary for executing our agreement with you (such as for events which we organise with third parties);
- We have a justified interest to do so; or
- We are legally obligated (for example, if the police demand so for suspicion of an offence).
The following third parties can process your personal data at our request:
- Our IT service providers;
- Online and offline post and shipping services (such as for our newsletter and your (in-) app downloads);
- Payment service providers;
- Cookie service providers;
- Partners (parties that have developed PYTHIAN with us);
- Our partner for app and in-app downloads/purchases (Steam);
- Other entities within our group (for administrative purposes or advertisements via cookies, if you have given permission).
We have entered into agreements with all parties listed above regarding a careful treatment of your data. If necessary, we will always ask for your permission to share data with third parties.
The current privacy legislation gives you a number of rights with regards to your personal data:
- You can request access to the personal data of you processed by us and the objectives for which this personal data is used.
- You can have errors in the processed personal data be corrected or have personal data that has expired or become redundant be deleted.
- You can revoke the permission you gave on the website to process certain personal data at any time.
- You can raise an objection against the method in which your personal data is used.
- You can request us to transfer your data to a third party.
- You can request us to provide you with the data in a digital format.
You can turn to PYTHIAN directly if you wish to exercise your rights or if you have a question regarding the manner in which PYTHIAN treats your personal data. You can find our contact details at the bottom of this privacy statement. In order to prevent misuse, PYTHIAN may ask you to identify yourself when you turn to us to exercise certain legal rights.
Of course, PYTHIAN is happy to help you if you have any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data. Based on the privacy legislation, you are also entitled to file a complaint with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (the Dutch regulatory body for privacy matters) or another European regulatory body for privacy matters.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to revise this privacy statement. Revisions will be published on our website. We recommend you to regularly consult this statement to stay informed on any changes.
Contact and business details
1322 CL Almere
+31 (0)88 812 01 00
Dutch Chamber of Commerce no.